WHERE WILL WE BE?
We will be on-field late-May through the end of June
WHat Will we do?
We will be partnering with an established organization to engage in cultural exchange with east asian college students. We will teach them about American culture and help them with their English language skills. At the same time, we'll be learning about East Asian culture and some basic language from them. Through these opportunities, we will build relationships with these students with hopes to plant seeds of Truth and share about the love of the Father through His Son.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
The cost of the cultural exchange project is approximately $5,000. We are trusting God to provide the needed funds through people who would partner with us to see the gospel go forward in East Asia.
There are two ways to partner financially:
- By Mail: Write a check made out to 'Campus Outreach' with the students name in the subject line that you are supporting and send your donation to: Campus Outreach Birmingham, P.O. Box 43737, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Online: Click on the link below and enter the name in the donor preference box and follow the steps to enter your donation.
- That God will deepen our intimacy & dependency on Him, and increase our love for each other.
- For opportunities to share about our lives and plant seeds with new East Asian friends.
- That the Lord will provide for our needs & safety over the summer.